Date:      Fri, 11 Jul 1997 11:34:26 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Ron G. Minnich" <rminnich@Sarnoff.COM>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: NDA? (fwd)

The word from I2O. I have sent back a reply. We'll see what happens.
If you do talk to these folks make arguments based on hard, commercial
reality, not 'it's the right thing'. I'm basing my arguments on the
commercial reality of our DARPA contracts here which require development
under GPL.

ron
p.s. he got my name wrong :)

Ron Minnich                |Java: an operating-system-independent,
rminnich@sarnoff.com       |architecture-independent programming language
(609)-734-3120             |for Windows/95 and Windows/NT on the Pentium
ftp://ftp.sarnoff.com/pub/mnfs/www/docs/cluster.html