Date:      Mon, 21 Aug 2000 00:13:01 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Jonathan Towne <jontow@twcny.rr.com>
Cc:        mobile@Freebsd.Org
Subject:   Re: NEWCARD quick update

In message <20000820234040.B9717@minix.cx> Jonathan Towne writes:
: Somehow I remember "smc91c92" being listed as supported under "sn"..
: My Ositech Trumpcard (JoH 56K+Ethernet) uses the linux driver for the
: smc91c92..and probes as such.. they're nice cards, aside from freebsd
: support, I recommend them.. it didn't take me too long to get it fully
: working (both modem and ethernet, at the same time) under linux.

Yes, that's the chip.  I never knew there was a trumpcard that used
it.  How interesting.  I'll have to try to find one on ebay since that
would make an excellent testbed.

Warner