Date:      Fri, 21 Mar 1997 14:46:58 -0700
From:      mike allison <mallison@konnections.com>
To:        Andrew Perry <andrew@python.shoal.net.au>
Cc:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>, FreeBSD-chat@FreeBSD.ORG, FreeBSD-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Free Systems Journal

Andrew:

I don't think my other response was posted to the whole net, (I'll see
what I can do).

Basically, I told Jordan that my desire was to allow for reasonable
copies of articles in the journal and that we'd post back copies, after
a proscribed period, onto the net in various formats.  Along with this I
would be willing to allow reprints in the newsletter, or more
realistically, the rights would revert back to the author who could then
offer them up to the newsletter.  At the same time, I wouldn't keep from
publishing a good article, just because it appeared someplace else
(keeping with copyright restrictions, of course).

I said I like to look at this as a way to "expand" exposure not compete
for it.

Anything I haven't thoght of?

-Mike