Date:      Sun, 5 Sep 1999 20:43:27 -0700
From:      "Robert Kuan" <sysx@worldnet.att.net>
To:        <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        "rkwan" <rkwan@visa.com>
Subject:   FreeBSD install questions

Hi,

I have a few questions on FreeBSD installation; I hope you would help me to
answer them.

1.	How to change the labels and modify the FreeBSD Booteasy. I.e.,

From:      F1  ??
           F2  DOS
           F3  DOS
           F4  FreeBSD
           F5  Disk1

 to    F1 WinNT 4.0
       F2  (delete, not in used – empty partition)
       F3  Win98
       F4  FreeBSD 3.2
       F5 Solaris 2.7

2.	How to install the Solaris Boot Record so I can use Booteasy to boot
from,
Right now, when I push F5 from Booteasy, it gives error message: Boot Record
not found.

3.	How to set up my computer to make a dial in to my ISP. Please provide me
the steps or example to do the setup.
    My ISP is worldnet.att.net using:
    User ID/account no. is 740136022@worldnet.att.net
    Password is abcdefghijk12
    Phone for ISP is (415) 276-0107
    Pop3 – in coming mail is postoffice.worldnet.att.net
    Pop3 – out going mail is mailhost.wordnet.att.net
    Mail account ID is SysX
    Email password is  122345678mm
    Email address is sysx@worldnet.att.net
    My modem is in COM2

I have tried several combonations of setup but it doesn’t work, I would like
to FTP the FreeBSD update from my computer.

Thank you very much for your kind reply.

Sincerely,
Robert Kuan
Sysx@worldnet.att.net
rkwan@visa.com