Date:      Mon, 11 Jan 2016 00:06:08 -0600
From:      "Alibaba Group" <CH-Schneider-Hodorf@t-online.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   [freebsd-questions@freebsd.org]Urgent Price inquiry from Mr. Chip Leakas

 =

     This message was sent to you only freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Registered Location and Message Origin:  UNITED STATES Message IP: 68.14.93=
.*

   =

    =

    =

	  =

     Product Catalogue Needed

   =

    Quantity Needed: 2 Containers (40"HQ) =

 =

    =

    Reply Now

	  =

   Dear Seller freebsd-questions@freebsd.org,
 My company wants to place some trial order with your company. Our present =
supplier is falling short on quality, so I am sourcing a better supplier no=
w to partner with. We will like to have your current product list and best =
price offers. Price is also very important to us.
 After our trial order, if quality is approved, we will be running on at le=
ast 2units of 40"HQ containers quarterly. I hope you can handle this capaci=
ty? Can You? Please tell me.
 Send pricelist so we can order sample this week.
 Thanks
 Mr. Chip Leakas.

 =20