Date:      Wed, 6 Mar 2002 15:54:01 -0600
From:      "Mike Meyer" <mwm-dated-1015883642.71b976@mired.org>
To:        "Paul C. Boyle" <freebsdruns@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: I need hack, I would like a clock like the xdaliclock but reads the time out in HEX.

> minimal exposure to these.) I have looked a Python and found it a bit
> confusing not having to delare everything and aslo it has no unary opperator.

All languages have unary operators - at the very least negate, both
loagical and arithmeatic. Most modern ones have a boolean negate as
well.

> Is there a Master Yoda sensing a disturbance in the force?

Well, Python 2.0 has unary assignment operators if that's what you
meant. Personally, I think python is the most readable thing I've
found, and would gladly write you such a tool just to show off python,
except I'm currently bedridden and can't get access ot a machine with
an X server to test it on. If you still don't have one in two weeks,
drop me a note about it, as I should be up and about by then.

	<mike