Date:      21 Feb 2003 10:13:02 +1100
From:      Benno Rice <benno@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-powerpc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Patch to allow buildworld for powerpc

--=-Hn/aGcCLZEHhvKPV6WIA

Unfortunately we can't build world on a stock tree yet.  The following
patch disables everything that doesn't build just yet:

http://jeamland.net/~benno/powerpc-buildworld.diff

You will notice when building world that you get a lot of warnings from
gcc about the prototypes for various mem* and str* functions differing
from it's builtins.  I'm talking to the toolchain guys at the moment
about fixing these.

The command I use to build world is:

make -DNO_WERROR -DNO_BIND -DNOSHARED -DNOINFO -DNOGAMES -DNOPROFILE
-DNOSHARE -DNOCRYPT -DNOSECURE -DNOLIBC_R -DNO_IPFILTER -DNO_CXX
-DNOFORTH -DNO_FORTH TARGET_ARCH=3Dpowerpc buildworld

--=20
Benno Rice <benno@FreeBSD.org>

--=-Hn/aGcCLZEHhvKPV6WIA

--=-Hn/aGcCLZEHhvKPV6WIA--