Date:      Thu, 2 Aug 2001 08:11:38 -0300 (ART)
From:      =?iso-8859-1?q?X=20Thinker?= <x_thinker_brz@yahoo.com.br>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Device Graphic AGP

Friends,
I am with a problem...
I have a device graphic Cirrus Logic AGP GD5465, I am
trying to configure this device in the OS FreeBSD 4.3
relase XFree86 4, but for a unknown reason  I don't
get...
You know the solution for this problem? You can help
me?

>>Already I tried to load support APG with command
"kldload agp", too I recompiled kernel, including in
the file of configuration "device apg"... But without
success.

Thank you