Date:      Thu, 19 Dec 1996 12:31:20 -0800 (PST)
From:      Patrick Linstruth <patrick@qnet.com>
To:        support@freebsd.org
Subject:   Post.Office Email Software

Dear FreeBSD,

We're trying get an email software package call Post.Office off our
NT box and onto FreeBSD.  Of course, Software.Com does not support
FreeBSD, but they do have a BSDI version. (We don't know why FreeBSD
has such lousy third-party software support.  It's by far the best
Unix, commerical and free.)

Seeing as FreeBSD has BSDI compatibility built into 2.1.5, we thought
we'd give it a shot.

When running the install program, we get a "Bus error - core dumped".

We thought you might be interested in seeing if this BSDI program could
be made to work under FreeBSD.  We'll do anything to get it off of our
NT box!

The Post.Office software can be found at www.software.com.

Thank you very much.

Patrick