Date:      Fri, 29 May 1998 12:15:00 +0200
From:      Anders Thulin <Anders.X.Thulin@telia.se>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Suggested addition to Handbook 26.5

Hi!

  (Hope this is the right address for this - or should I have sent it
to faq@freebsd.org?)

  Here's a book that I think should to be on the list in section 26.5:

  Jolitz, L. G. & Jolitz, W. F.:
    Operating System Source Code Secrets vol. 1 -- The Basic Kernel
  San Jose, Calif. : Peer-to-Peer Communications, 1996
  ISBN 1-57398-026-9

>From what I've read of it so far, it seems most of the contents is
directly relevant to the FreeBSD kernel.

best wishes,
 --
Anders Thulin     Anders.X.Thulin@telia.se      013-23 55 32
Telia ProSoft AB, Teknikringen 6, S-583 30 Linkoping, Sweden