Date:      Wed, 5 Apr 95 18:21 GMT+0400
From:      agl@redline.ru (Anthony Graphics)
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   2.0-RELEASE and SNAP-032295 reboots the system during installation

Hi Guys!
It might look like asking the question about installation of 2.0
is a little overkill but other channels seem to be silent.
The problem: I'm trying to install FreeBSD 2.0 on the machine
that were running linux before (for months), 16 megs of RAM,
Adaptedx
Adaptec 1542C, Cirrus Logic VGA card (don't remember the model,
can look it up if it matters), SMC 8013 TPC Ethernet card.
Machine is VLB.
The question: where could I pick up the 1.44 boot floppy with FreeBSD
that _works_ snapshots seemed to be suited for 1.2
I dd this staff: reboots the system either :-(
Any pointers would be helpful. I've heard other people out there
are experiencing the same problem either.
Thanx.
AGL