Date:      Fri, 17 Dec 99 03:23:54 +0100
From:      David Wetzel <dave@turbocat.de>
To:        "Julian Stacey" <jhs@muc.de>
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: logging incoming calls

> From: "Julian Stacey" <jhs@jhs.muc.de>

> PS I've heard some countries allow an ID Suppressed By Caller facility,
> it'd be cute if i4b could display a "Suppressed By Caller" rather than the
> usual "NotAvailable" for such cases,  or maybe it does already ?

Another question: Can i4b handle NotAvailable or "Suppressed By Caller"
different to "*" numbers in isdnd.rc?

If someone is calling you at night from an NotAvailable phone, you may not
want your telephone to ring. You may present him a nice voice:
"Sorry, but subscriber number 123 can only be reached if you transmit your
number You may press a key and leave your message"....

---
   _  _
 _(_)(_)_  David Wetzel, Turbocat's Development,
(_) __ (_) Buchhorster Strasse, D-16567 Muehlenbeck/Berlin, FRG,
  _/  \_   Fax +49 33056 82835 NeXTmail dave@turbocat.de
 (______)  http://www.turbocat.de/
           DEVELOPMENT * CONSULTING * ADMINISTRATION