Date:      Tue, 09 Jan 2001 20:14:14 -0800
From:      Nick <nsayer@quack.kfu.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: IOMEGA Zip250 PC-Card?

The card arrived today and I found I needed to make a tiny change to get
it to work under -current on my Vaio. I had to change the configuration
entry selection from 0x2 to default in the pccard.conf entry. After I
did that, it popped up as afd0 lickety split! So now I have a choice of
USB or pccard configs for this device. I must say, I prefer USB since it
doesn't eat my only pccard slot, but with USB I must power the drive.