Date:      Thu, 6 Dec 2007 14:06:38 -0500
From:      "Person, Roderick" <personrp@ccbh.com>
To:        "Tom Wickline" <twickline@gmail.com>, <freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Wine compatibility and performance on FreeBSD 7

This looks great. But for people who haven't used Wine of FreeBSD in
ages - or ever. How about a guide on how you installed Wine on FreeBSD 7
and how you configured it so you could get to the point of installing
Office.

I'd sure like to run Rome Total War on FreeBSD. It one of the few things
I actually still do on Windows.

Rod Person
Programmer
(412)454-2616
http://www.ccbh.com

"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's
opinion, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation."

--Oscar Wilde=20