Date:      Tue, 11 Jan 2000 12:01:27 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Christopher T. Griffiths" <cgriffiths@quansoo.com>
To:        FreeBSD Questions List <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Info on Philips CDR2600 Scsi burner

Hello,

I am currently trying to get my cdr burner working under FreeBSD 3.4
-stable.

I have it attached to an adaptec controller and FreeBSD has no trouble
recognizing the scsi cdrom I also have attached:

Waiting 2 seconds for SCSI devices to settle
changing root device to wd0s1a
cd0 at ahc0 bus 0 target 3 lun 0
cd0: <TEAC CD-ROM CD-532S 1.0A> Removable CD-ROM SCSI-2 device
cd0: 10.000MB/s transfers (10.000MHz, offset 15)

But when it detects the cdr I get the following message:

(cd1:ahc0:0:4:0): got CAM status 0x4c
(cd1:ahc0:0:4:0): fatal error, failed to attach to device
(cd1:ahc0:0:4:0): lost device
(cd1:ahc0:0:4:0): removing device entry

I would really like to get this to work with cdrecord.

Does anyone have any suggestions????

Thanks

Chris
---