Date:      Tue, 02 Mar 2004 17:24:57 +0100
From:      Arjan van Leeuwen <avleeuwen@dynamicsolutions.nl>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Connecting to a server over a GSM/GPRS network

Hi,

Is there anyone on this list with some experience in setting up GSM or
GPRS servers?

Ideally, I would like administrators to be able to remotely log in via a
modem to a system that has no connection to the outside world, except
for a GSM/GPRS terminal. It would be very nice if I could use GPRS speeds.

Is this possible? What software and / or hardware would one need to
allow people to dial-in to a system that is connected via a GSM phone
terminal, with a GPRS module (such as the Siemens TC35, see
http://www.siemens.com/page/1,3771,244357-1-999_2_0-0-ps_158_parps__pt_2,00.html).

Thanks in advance,

Arjan van Leeuwen
P.S. Please CC me, I'm not on this list.