Date:      Mon, 3 Feb 2003 09:23:23 -0800 (PST)
From:      George Hartzell <hartzell@kestrel.alerce.com>
To:        "Welch, Sean M." <WelchSM@nsc-msg01.network.com>
Cc:        freebsd-emulators@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: vmware pegging the CPU?

[resent to fix the typo in the freebsd-emulation address, since I'd
 like to see the answer get into the archives.]

Thanks Sean,

That did the trick.  I may be crazy, but it seems like Quicken (my
main VMware app) actually runs more smoothly with rtc disabled....
Probably just the power of suggestion.

g.