Date:      Wed, 9 Apr 2014 22:58:09 +0700
From:      Alexey Dokuchaev <danfe@nsu.ru>
To:        ppc@freebsd.org
Subject:   fatal kernel trap: exception = 0x300 (data storage interrupt) on fresh -CURRENT

Hi there,

Once I started to do ports tinderbox builds, this Mac mini G4 of mine panics
after some time into the build (couple of times already):

  fatal kernel trap:

     exception       = 0x300 (data storage interrupt)
     virtual address = 0x41c445c4
     dsisr           = 0x40000000
     srr0            = 0x573034
     srr1            = 0x9032
     lr              = 0x572f78
     curthread       = 0x14ca8000
            pid = 76123, comm = make

If not doing tinderboxish ports building, this box can stay alive for weeks,
surviving occasional (but pretty heavy) port builds manually from /usr/ports.
I am not sure at this point if it's due to software of hardware, but it seems
easy enough to reproduce.

/var/crash/core.txt.0 does not seem to contain much useful information, but
is available if needed.  Ditto for 37M of vmcore.0.

./danfe