Date:      Mon, 27 Mar 2000 10:44:51 +0100
From:      Alfred Breull <puma@hannover.sgh-net.de>
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Help, please.

:) It was a typo, alright, it is 1.1 GB.

But, thank you, I found the answer myself - after several days (of
disappointment):

I run MS DOS, win98, Partition Magic in separate primary partitions
and need an extra extended partition for sensible data.

Unfortunately, FreeBSD wants a primary partition and you cannot
create 5 partitions ...

The extra DOS partition is required because I run go32 (for f2c) which
uses memory win98 wants to keep to itself - even when installed as
DOS/ win98 dualboot.

I'll de-install Partition Magic's bootmanager and see if the
FreeBSD bootmanager can manage my stuff.

Alf

At 19:25 26.03.00 +0300, "Max Kool" <koolmax@hotmail.com>
nicely replied: