Date:      Sat, 15 Oct 2005 21:30:45 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Jonathan Poland <polandj@garble.org>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   The php5 port...

Hi,
   I've tried googling and reading the docs, but I can't seem to figure
out how to get the php port to compile with other options.  I want
several of the options in the lang/php5 directory turned on (i.e. gd,
exif, pcre, etc).  The Makefile looks for a PHP_MODNAME variable, which is
gleaned from the PKGNAMESUFFIX variable.  I see I COULD make my own
package with a proper suffix, but that'll only get me one of the many
options that I want enabled.  What's the trick?

Thanks

- JP