Date:      Mon, 13 Jul 1998 11:35:40 +0200
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: soft updates, ccd, old drives

According to Mikhail Teterin:
> First weirdness is that kernel said "ffs_mountfs: superblock updated"
> every time I mounted my /ccd . It does not say that if I disable
> soft updates, so I report it.

That's expected. It will probably go away in the future but for now, each
time you mount a FS with softupdates, you'll get the message. Ignore it.
--
Ollivier ROBERT -=- FreeBSD: The Power to Serve! -=- roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 3.0-CURRENT #61: Sun Jul 12 14:38:23 CEST 1998