Date:      Fri, 11 Aug 2000 19:57:12 +0300 (EEST)
From:      Evren Yurtesen <yurtesen@ispro.net.tr>
To:        Marius Strom <marius@alpha1.net>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: root password in NIS maps

I thought of that. I will have NIS secondary and toor passwords set.
Only a very restricted set of people will know the toor password but
others will know the root password. So it will be easy to update the root
passwords while keeping redundancy.
Dont you think that this would be nice if NIS in FreeBSD could understand
the root passwords?

Evren