Date:      Mon, 6 Mar 2000 11:33:17 -0600
From:      "Jaime Bozza" <jaime@ecofl.com>
To:        "Sheldon Hearn" <sheldonh@uunet.co.za>
Cc:        <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Perl Base Modules

>Where do you pick up the patches for the base perl modules?  Is there
>some updated distribution?  If so, then it'd be trivial to update the
>modules on with a vendor release tag like v5_005_03_with_modules_x.y.z .

Not that I can see.  I was thinking perhaps updating the base CPAN bundle.
(From CPAN, running install Bundle::CPAN) and then at least CGI (install CGI
from CPAN).  I'd have to pay much closer attention as to what is installed
to see what would need to be changed in the source tree.  But it wouldn't be
that bad to get it all together.

(Have you used CPAN to update/install modules before?)

Jaime Bozza
EnterComp of Florida, LLP