Date:      Fri, 22 May 1998 17:59:40 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Dima Dorfman <a0lsucks@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Handbook Kernel Configuration

Hi:

I have worked with UNIX/FreeBSD for awhile, but I think that the
section of the Handbook that describes how to configure a kernel is
way too little.  The first time I tried to compile a custom kernel, I
had tons of questions which I sent to questions@FreeBSD.ORG.  I think
the Configuration File section needs work.

If noone is doing this, then I will.  Please tell me where to start.

Thanks!
Dima

(Sorry about the Yahoo! Mail.  It isn't my permanent address, but my
admin screwed the system :-(