Date:      Thu, 21 Sep 2000 17:38:36 -0700
From:      Jordan Hubbard <jkh@winston.osd.bsdi.com>
To:        asami@freebsd.org (Satoshi - Ports Wraith - Asami)
Cc:        qa@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: I'll be rolling a 4.1.1 release on September 25th

> No!  That is going to be a disaster.  Please don't do that. :<

OK, give me the segregated package set for CD #1 (with correct INDEX
this time, please please please guys :), by the 24th or so and I'll be
happy. I'd like a day to stick it all together before the deadline
runs out.  If the night of the 24th arrives and I still have no
disc1/packages ready to go, I'll be forced to do that anyway. :(

- Jordan