Date:      Sun, 22 Sep 1996 04:29:46 +0800 (CST)
From:      Jian-Da Li <jdli@FreeBSD.csie.NCTU.edu.tw>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: fullscreen disk partition editor available for testing

: i have just put a curses fullscreen disk partition editor into the
: FreeBSD/incoming directory on ftp.freebsd.org named dpe-0.2.tar.gz.

	Nice tool !!
	I tested it with my Jaz disk and success...

: I will continue to work on this and perhaps add a DOG partition
: screen and a newfs/mkfs screen to it, but for now it has to settle
: just a bit.

	suggestions:
	1. when allocating partition size, there is no size-range checking,
	   I can allocate larger size than partition-c
	2. maybe add fdisk function also ?

	Thanks.
--

                                            李 建 達 (Jian-Da Li) 交 大 資 工