Date:      Thu, 7 Aug 1997 12:50:55 +0000 (GMT)
From:      "Jonathan A. Zdziarski" <jonz@netrail.net>
To:        Steve Hovey <shovey@buffnet.net>
Cc:        Tom Samplonius <tom@sdf.com>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: De-Wedged Logins

I've also been trying to increate the max connections, changed the kernel
options to 80 from 15, but it still says that 'max ports in use' there are
at least 30 ttys, i dunno where that's coming from

Jonathan A. Zdziarski                                NetRail Incorporated
Server Engineering Manager                    230 Peachtree St. Suite 500
jonz@netrail.net                                        Atlanta, GA 30303
http://www.netrail.net                                    (888) - NETRAIL