Date:      Sat, 12 Dec 2009 14:30:56 +0100 (CET)
From:      "A.J. \"Fonz\" van Werven" <a.j.werven@student.utwente.nl>
To:        Randi Harper <sektie@freebsdgirl.com>
Cc:        "Aryeh M. Friedman" <aryeh.friedman@gmail.com>, freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: A theory on why microsoft makes such crappy stuff after all these years

Randi Harper wrote:

> On Sat, Dec 12, 2009 at 3:42 AM, Aryeh M. Friedman
> <aryeh.friedman@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Microsoft making crappy products is really a conspiracy.

 [snip very old joke]

> Unproductive. Seriously? You want to talk about how Microsoft sucks?
> Nothing you've said is original or even entertaining.
>
> 1.) What the hell? Are you smoking something?
 [snip]
> Did you just discover UNIX or something? Power to you for your
> enthusiasm, but bashing other operating systems with uninformed
> opinions just makes you look dumb.
 [snip]
> freebsd-chat@freebsd.org mailing list

Why do you subscribe to -chat if some innocent (but indeed neither
original nor entertaining, I'll give you that) chatter makes you cut
people's heads off? Just a thought...

Alphons

--
Vegetarians are the enemy of everything good and decent in the human
spirit, and an affront to all I stand for, the pure enjoyment of food.