Date:      Wed, 4 Nov 1998 19:49:08 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
To:        mike@smith.net.au (Mike Smith)
Cc:        mike@smith.net.au, abial@nask.pl, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: BootForth (was Re: New boot loader and alternate kernels)

> Any Forth hackers want to play with something new and funky?  In
> particular, some ideas on "standard" system-interface words would be
> handy.

You may wish to explicitly tap Wes Peters on the shoulder
(he's most often seen over on -advocacy and in Daemon News),
since he is an old FORTH hack.

I will admit to having a cartridge for my C64, and having
fought with the Sun Console (and lost) a long time ago...

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---
or previous employers.