Date:      Tue, 8 Sep 1998 20:15:38 +0400 (MSD)
From:      "Andrey S. Lopatenko" <andreyl@ccas-gw.dials.ccas.ru>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG

To: freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject: X problem
Hello
I hope I use right address for my question
I didn't find answer alone
I have FreeBSD 2.2.7 Release and I installed XFree86
I cant tell you exact version  of XFree because I installed it first and I don't now where can I see it. I used to work with unix in shell
So today I installed XFree86 from ftp2.ru.freebsd.org by using /stand/sysinstall
xdm and some others applications   just simple like xterm work properly on my system but some others (nethack  xmysql) doesn't work
They need libXpm.so.4.11. This so is not present in my system and there no references on it in any file of my system. I read documentation on other sites and never found it .
Can you tell me what's file and where can I get it?
Thank you in advance
Andrey  Lopatenko