Date:      Sun, 1 Nov 2009 19:56:48 +0000
From:      "Stylinski, Adam (stylinae)" <stylinae@mail.uc.edu>
To:        "freebsd-stable@freebsd.org" <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Funny bug in ZFS-snapshot-mgmt

So I'm not entirely sure which mailing list to post this to in order to inf=
orm the port/package maintainer, and this bug may already be fixed, as I'm =
using a package from 7.2-release, but I found a pretty interesting bug.  I =
live in one of the regions of the US that actually are affected by Daylight=
 Savings Time, and cron appears to have informed me when naming a snapshot =
that there is a duplicate (for obvious reasons):

cannot create snapshot 'share/dadshare@auto-2009-11-
01_01.00': dataset already exists
no snapshots were created

Perhaps there is a way to use the tzdata distributed with freebsd to rename=
 this snapshot?