Date:      Sat, 2 Dec 2000 13:47:40 -0800
From:      "Jonathan Graehl" <jonathan@graehl.org>
To:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: make installworld still fails (thanks, problem solved

steve@linux-workshop suggested:
make installworld TMPDIR=/var/tmp

which would have worked

but my /tmp is large enough (128mb MFS), the problem simply being, as
Nakasone suggested, that I had noexec (as well as nodev) options for
/tmp in my /etc/fstab, the deletion of which solved the problem.  I
should have thought of that, but I'm also not sure why /var/tmp isn't
used by default?

Thanks all,
Jonathan