Date:      Thu, 20 Dec 2001 14:43:56 -0800 (PST)
From:      Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
To:        Jordan Hubbard <jkh@winston.freebsd.org>, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG, murray@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Matt Dillon: cvs commit: src/sys/kern vfs_bio.c src/sys/nfs nfs.h nfs_bio.c nfs_vnops.c src/sys/vm vm_page.c vnode_pager.c

    (resend, apparently 'stable@freebsd.org' is causing a mail loop and
    bounced).

::
::Ah, I withdraw my concerns about issue #1 then.  Now we're just down
::to the floppy overflow issue. :)
::
::- Jordan
:
:    What was issue #1 ?
:

    Never mind :-).

    I have two things left on my plate for -stable

    * The vnode recycling code, which Yahoo and I have been testing.

    * The pageout daemon's vget() deadlock.  Martin got back to me on an
      older version of the patch, which appears to have worked, and he is
      now testing the newer (submitted to the release engineers) version
      of the patch.  If that succeeds I will want the re's to sign off on
      it.

					-Matt
					Matthew Dillon
					<dillon@backplane.com>