Date:      Sun, 02 Apr 1995 09:08:33 -0700
From:      David Greenman <davidg@Root.COM>
To:        alex wetmore <alex@phred.org>
Cc:        nate@sneezy.sri.com, gibbs@estienne.CS.Berkeley.EDU, aw2t+@andrew.cmu.edu, hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: 4 gig st15150n disk setups

>> if ( Seattle == outdoorsy )
>>    me->confused();
>>
>> I guess I'm a bit biased having spent time in the entire Pacific NW, and
>> growing up in Montana.  Seattle is about as far from outdoorsy as
>> anwhere in the NW I can think of (possibly Portland), but I will agree
>> there are lots of diversions there.
>
>Well, compared to philadelphia and pittsburgh it is incredible.  I probably
>should have said western washington though...there is just a lot of cool
>stuff nearby to hike...

   Umm, well, since I live in Portland I guess I can say authoritatively that
you only have to travel a few miles east of the Portland metro area before
encountering forest area. I guess Nate never made it out of Portland when he
was here. One need only spend a few hours in Denver to appreciate the Pacific
NW. :-)
   ...but we're seriously digressing from the original subject. :-)

-DG