Date:      Mon, 30 Sep 2013 07:36:25 -0700
From:      Thomas Skibo <ThomasSkibo@sbcglobal.net>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org, bernd@bwct.de
Subject:   Re: Instable ethernet with ZedBoard

 > It seems the MAC locks up when PHY-probing results in 100MBit/s.
 > Sometimes - at least intemediate it probes 100MBit/s on my TP-Link
 > Switch, so I might end up without working ethernet.
 >
 > --
 > B.Walter <bernd at bwct.de> http://www.bwct.de
 > Modbus/TCP Ethernet I/O Baugruppen, ARM basierte FreeBSD Rechner uvm.

Bernd:

There are a few bug fixes for the zynq ethernet driver that I haven't
been able to get committed to -CURRENT.  This one has to do with the
reference clock.  I've checked in fixes to my perforce branch but the
easiest way to grab them is from my zedbsd webpage:
http://www.thomasskibo.com/zedbsd/patch.txt

--Thomas

--
--------