Date:      Fri, 30 Jun 2000 12:42:46 -0300 (ADT)
From:      Bryan Bursey <bbmail@cfdnet.me.tuns.ca>
To:        Hristo Grigorov <Hristo@BGINFO.NET>
Cc:        Peter Schwenk <schwenk@math.udel.edu>, milan@centrum.cz, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: random resets

Hristo:

I have to disagree.  I track -stable and rebuild every few days.  Between
rebuilds, my machine with similar hardware (ABit BP6, dual 366 Celerons,
and 128MB RAM) run without any problems.

You're going to need to eliminate the possibility of this being hardware
related, or provide a more detailed description of the events surrounding
a failure.

Regards,
Bryan