Date:      Mon, 21 Apr 1997 11:34:55 +1000
From:      Hugh Blandford <hugh@island.net.au>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Help with Xylogics RA4000

This is a little off topic but I'm sure that there is someone out there who
could be a bit more helpful than Bay are being.

I am running Release 13.3 with rack mounting modems that do not provide
DSR.  With control_lines set to modem control and need_dsr set to either
Y\N the annex is still expecting DSR to be active.  When this is forced
manually (hardwired on the telco connector) the annex behaves as expected.
Basically this appears to be a problem with this release of the software as
version 9.2.7 works as published.

Does anybody have any suggestions rather than rewiring all the connectors
or buying a Livingston Portmaster? :-)

Regards,

Hugh.