Date:      Sun, 7 Apr 2002 16:59:07 +0100
From:      "Lance Adam-Croft" <lcroft@rackspace-europe.com>
To:        <freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org>

Regards
Lance Adam-Croft
www.rackspace-europe.com
Internet Commerce Consultancy and Secure Hosting and Web Development
"Your secure hosting partner in the virtual world"
The Secure development Solution working alongside hackers,
reverse engineers, digital audio experts, cryptographers and new
media developers.
info    www.rackspace-europe.com
email   lcroft@rackspace-europe.com
tel     07815-877370 (voice mail 24hrs)
The Rackspace-Europe Group The Development Centre, Unit 1b,
24 Brunswick Square, Hove, Great Britain, BN3 1EJ

"Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pacman affected us as kids,
we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening
to repetitive music." ~unknown