Date:      Mon, 29 Jun 1998 21:52:36 -0500
From:      "Jaime Bozza" <wheelman@nuc.net>
To:        <isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: A Little Cancer Patient need Your Attention

> best.  I know that a good public indignation does the soul good at
> times, but that truly is an especially sub-optimal way of dealing with
> this particular problem! :)

I actually thought about this one. <G>  While the original post was wrong,
even though my reply was still not on-topic, I thought the websites I
posted would be helpful.  (Not only to the originator of this particular
chain, but to others who constantly get hit with this sort of thing.  As an
ISP I can say I get emails or calls every weeks about "viruses" and
hoaxes.)

I actually have a saved message termed "Gullibility on the Internet" which
is an excellent read for this sort of thing.  (If anyone's interested, I'd
be happy to forward it directly.)

Jaime Bozza
Nucleus Communications, Inc.