Date:      Wed, 21 Aug 1996 01:38:50 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Rodney W. Grimes" <rgrimes@GndRsh.aac.dev.com>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Parity EDO memory now avaliable...

Someone on here was looking for EDO memory with Parity, I have
managed to finally locate a supply of these parts:

XX. MEM SIMM-16MB-4MBx36-60 Memory, SIMM, 4MBx36 - 60nS EDO            $ 122.00
    MFG: SEI/SEI  D/C: 9626/9626/9622

This is currently the only size I can get, but my supplier of these
is currently looking for source on 32MB modules (should be easy, they
use the same chips :-)).  I have tested a batch of these in the ASUS
PCI/I-P55T2P4 boards and they are reported as EDO and it does run
a make world without failure, though my incoming test failure rate
is higher than I like to see (seems some of them have an access time
closer to 63nS than 60nS :-(.)