Date:      Fri, 6 Sep 2002 14:19:29 -0400
From:      "Dave [Hawk-Systems]" <dave@hawk-systems.com>
To:        "Randy Smith" <randys@amigo.net>, <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: OT? MySQL based RADIUS servers

XTRadius...  sparse documentation but in short your users entry pumps the auth
infor out to an external script.  You can have that script do whatever you want
and just return 0 or 255 as teh exit code to auth or not auth the user.

Really simple.  Easy to customize since you are not doing anyting odd with
radius itself.  Currenty we use with postgres/perl dbi script.

Not familiar with others.

Dave