Date:      Wed, 25 Dec 1996 15:35:50 -0600
From:      ccsanady@iastate.edu
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   ps/2 mouse problems in 2.2-BETA..

I have been experiencing some problems with mouse in this beta.  What
seems to happen is when the system is hevily swapping, and there is a
lot of mouse movement, the cursor goes insane.  It will zip around the
screen, click randomly and such for a while.  The thing is, I know its not
just queued requests, because I see actions that I know I never performed
with the mouse.  It's almost as though the buffer was filled with junk,
very odd.

Anyone else had, or seen this?  I figured it was due to the recent ps/2
mouse/console problems.. is this possible?

thanks,
chris

btw, please cc me, im not on the lists over break..