Date:      Tue, 21 Nov 2000 14:41:59 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        John Baldwin <jhb@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/sys/kern kern_ktr.c

In message <XFMail.001121133952.jhb@FreeBSD.org> John Baldwin writes:
: On 21-Nov-00 Warner Losh wrote:
: > In message <XFMail.001121131818.jhb@FreeBSD.org> John Baldwin writes:
: >: Oh geez.  That should be 'Noticed by: jlemon'.  I guess the voices are
: >: getting
: >: a bit too rambunctious.
: >
: > It could be worse.  You could be talking about yourself in the third
: > person.  Warner hates it when he does that.
:
: Well, I'm sure Warner will have a private discussion with Warner about doing
: that in public.

Warner will do that only if Warner notices.

: I wonder how the voices do their locking...

Warner Speculates that Warner's voices don't do locking.

Warner

P.S.  "Oh, that was Zathras, not Zathras..."