Date:      Wed, 13 May 2020 16:24:17 -0700
From:      "Edward Sanford Sutton, III" <mirror176@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Are broken ports retested before performing scheduled removal?

  games/oneko was recently removed as it was marked broken due to being
unfetchable. I tried an old copy of the ports tree I had where it was
marked as such and `make fetch -DTRYBROKEN` succeeded. Was there an
error recorded for this and was it ever retested? Is this just a side
effect of having a failure and no maintainer?
  If being removed as unfetchable, wouldn't a better MOVED entry be to
say it was unfetchable (for more than 6 months) instead of just broken
for more than 6 months?
Thanks for feedback