Date:      Wed, 3 Nov 1999 12:40:50 -0800
From:      "Paul M . Lambert" <plambert@plambert.net>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: CD with unknown contents.

On Wed, 03 Nov 1999, Adam Szilveszter wrote:

> And how about mounting it as ufs? I do not know but I think there is
> nothing to prevent you from burning a CD with UFS if you like, unless I am
> mistaken...

I tried both UFS and msdos.  They both fail.  I'm not at the box at the
moment, so I can't put the cd in, but I'll try to get them to fail again
and send the output.

I've given up and used xhfs to copy the files from the hfs partition.
It'd _still_ be nice to mount it for real...

--plambert

--
I hate bombs, terrorism, fear, plans, future and past injustices, manifestos,
popular sentiment, ignition, timetables, meetings, and poorly adjusted