Date:      Fri, 3 Apr 2020 10:29:17 -0700
From:      Kevin Oberman <rkoberman@gmail.com>
To:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   no audio with simplescreenrecorder

I am attempting to capture screen video with
multimedia/simplescreenrecorder and can't seem to record the audio. Video
is fine, but the audio silent. I have tried oth Pulse and ALSA to find only
silence.

My system is an old ThinkPad T520 with Conexant CX20590 HDA audio.

I select "Record audio" and, for ALSA, OSS. For Pulse, I select /dev/dsp0.

Anyone have this working? Any clues appreciated!
E-mail: rkoberman@gmail.com