Date:      Wed, 23 Aug 1995 10:12:47 +0300 (EET DST)
From:      "Andrew V. Stesin" <stesin@elvisti.kiev.ua>
To:        wilko@yedi.iaf.nl (Wilko Bulte)
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org

Hello,

# Gents, ladies,
#
# I start to get the impression that we need some sort of advocacy list.
# -hackers seems to get flooded with all sorts of Linux nitpicking,

	I think that a polite request to move such a discussion
	to a newsgroup like comp.unix.advocacy or c.u.bsd.freebsd.misc
	together with corresponding Linux newsgroup (if you wish
	more noisy and fruitfull discussion) will be the best deal.

	btw this way FreeBSD will get much more attention. :-)

# Wilko
#  |   / o / /  _   Wilko Bulte             email: wilko@yedi.iaf.nl
#  |/|/ / / /( (_)  Private FreeBSD site  - Arnhem - The Netherlands
#

--

	With best wishes -- Andrew Stesin, Elvisti.Kiev.UA sysadmin.