Date:      Tue, 11 Feb 2003 12:35:19 +0200
From:      costin <gicabulica@edison.ro>
To:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Java on FreeBSD vs. Linux

  Hi!

  I have recently read/heard a lot of opinions regarding java on
  different platforms and I keep getting into the porting issue.

  Even though I am a huge FreeBSD fan and I converted all the linux
  boxes into FreeBSD, at the java topic I must say I have some
  reserves.

  However, before doing the unthinkable I want to know if there are
  some tests I can rely on to measure the performance on both OSes, or
  some source of information.

  Any indications of any kind regarding stability and performance will
  be highly aprecciated as this is a ground zero topic for me.

--
Thanks,
 costin