Date:      Mon, 08 Nov 2010 08:01:14 -0800
From:      Marcel Moolenaar <xcllnt@mac.com>
To:        powerpc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Release builds are broken -- help wanted!

All,

The PowerPC release builds are now definitely broken. Previously we
would merely create an invalid livefs ISO and I would simply not
upload that. Now mkisofs is actually failing when it attempts to
make the livefs ISO. This aborts the release build.

It would really be good if someone can finally figure out the right
set of options to give to mkisofs so that we have a bootable hybrid
ISO, without it being roughly twice the size of a non-hybrid ISO
image.

Unfortunately, I lack the bandwidth to look into it myself, so as
of now there won't be any snapshots or releases for PowerPC until
this is resolved.

FYI,

--
Marcel Moolenaar