Date:      Thu, 1 Mar 2001 11:07:00 -0800 (PST)
From:      Brian Behlendorf <brian@hyperreal.org>
To:        Mike Tancsa <mike@sentex.net>
Cc:        <stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Continued panics on a recent STABLE machine

On Thu, 1 Mar 2001, Mike Tancsa wrote:
> Another panic this AM. It does seem to be load / traffic related, as the
> box makes it through the night when there is less data going through it.

I'm seeing the exact same panic, from an SMP kernel compiled Jan 12th, so
I'll try updating soon so at least I have a shot at helping solve this
problem.  The machine is heavily loaded during the day, but when this
happens at night, it's pretty quiet - both times it's happened between
midnight and 2.  I'll try and get a core.

	Brian